These are the instructions on how to use Smart Phone Upgrade Tool to flash stock firmware on any Android Device.
Requirements: Your Android device should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
How to use Smart Phone Upgrade Tool
- Download and extract Smart Phone Upgrade Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Drivers.
- Now, Install the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Open Upgrade Tool (you have installed this in Step#3) on Your Computer.
- Once Upgrade Tool is launched, Click on Browse Button and select the .xml file from the firmware folder (you will find the .xml file in the firmware folder).
- Once You have successfully added the .xml file in the Upgrade Tool, proceed to the Next Step.
- Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Once you have successfully added the Android Device to the computer then Smart Phone Upgrade Application will detect it and show the Port number.
- Now, Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Smart Phone Upgrade Application will flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green 100% Download successfully Status.
- Now, close Upgrade Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Qualcomm Firmware which comes with the 3 .xml files.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
[*] Credits: Smart Phone Upgrade Tool is created and distributed by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the application for free.