These are instructions on how to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on any Qualcomm Device.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the QFIl Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the tutorial below.
Install .MBN Firmware using the QFIL Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on the computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open QFIL.exe:
- Once QFIL Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on the computer:
- Switch Off/Power Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Once your Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn).
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process:
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Congratulations! Now disconnect the device from the computer and set up everything on your device to use it.
[*] Download Button Not Appearing? The download button will only become active when your device is connected correctly. Ensure you have installed the Qualcomm Driver and connected the device to the computer by Holding the Volume UP key.
[*] Caution: Take a backup of your important data before using the QFIL Application, as the data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware using the QFIL Application.
[*] Alternative Tool: There are several alternative tools are available that allows you to flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device including Qualfast, Qcom Phone Download Tool, eMMC DL Tool, GNQC Download Tool and Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
[*] Credits: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader was created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.