How to use Lenovo Downloader Tool
Updated on March 27, 2020
These are the instructions to use Lenovo Downloader Tool to Flash Stock firmware on any Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets.
Caution: Flashing or installing Firmware using the Lenovo Downloader will wipe the Data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Use Lenovo Downloader Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm Driver on your Windows Computer (if you have already installed the correct drivers then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool on your Computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe. Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash on your device.
- Now, Click on Start Button.
- Now, Turn Off the Device with Uncheck Fastboot and Press and Hold Volume UP and Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the computer using the USB cable (at the same time).
- Once your device is detected by the computer, Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
- The Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.
[*] For Qualcomm Chipset: The above tool is meant to work on Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets only. It will not work for other chipsets.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your essential data from the device before using the above tool, as your files will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
[*] Alternative Tool: eMMC Download Tool and Qcom Phone Download Tool are the best alternative tool, that also allows you to Flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device then head over to Download Lenovo Stock Firmware for all devices page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device then head over to Download Lenovo USB Driver for all devices page.
[*] Credits: Lenovo Downloader Tool is created and distributed by Wingtech Shanghai. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.