How to root Micromax A90S
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Micromax A90S (running on android 4.0) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (does not require computer).
Requirements: Your Micromax A90S smartphone should have at-least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Micromax A90S using Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Micromax A90S. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Micromax A90S smartphone. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 2 options i.e Boromir and Faramir. Tap on any Option (for example, we Tap on Boromir).
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Micromax A90S smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] Does not worked? By using the above tutorial if you fails to root your Micromax A90S then please try Root Genius, Cydia Impactor or vRoot Method.
[*] No data loss process: Your Micromax A90S Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] How to Unroot? To unroot your device, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Micromax Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Micromax Stock Firmware page.
[*] Micromax USB Driver: If you are looking for the original usb driver then head over to the Download Micromax USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).