How to root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus (running on android 4.2) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (does not require computer).
Requirements: Your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus smartphone should have at-least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus using Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus smartphone. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Boromir and Faramir, Barahir. Tap on any Option (for example, we Tap on Boromir).
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] Does not worked? By using the above tutorial if you fails to root your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus then please try Root Genius, Cydia Impactor or vRoot Method.
[*] No data loss process: Your Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] How to Unroot? To unroot your device, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Micromax Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Micromax Stock Firmware page.
[*] Micromax USB Driver: If you are looking for the original usb driver then head over to the Download Micromax USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).