How to root LG G2 (All Variant)
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root LG G2 (D800, D801, D802, D803, D805, D806, F320K, F320L, F320S, LS980, VS980, T-Mobile, KT F320k) using root kit on Windows computer.
Requirements: Your LG G2 smartphone should have at least 50-60 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root LG G2 (All Variant)
- Download and install LG G2 Driver on your Windows computer. In case LG G2 Driver is already installed then skip this step.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and extract the LG G2 root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open ioroot.bat from the extracted files and connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Once root.bat is launched press any key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, it will ask you to unplug the smartphone from the computer and disable the USB debugging and re-enable it. Once you are done connect your smartphone to the computer and press any key to continue the root process.
- Now, it will give you final warning message. Simply press any key from the keyboard to continue.
- Now, disconnect your smartphone from the computer and restart it.
- Now your LG G2 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your LG G2 Warranty will be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] LG Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download LG Stock Firmware for all devices page.
[*] LG USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download LG USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Thanks to thecubed (xda developer) for providing the root files. Without using the root files the above tutorial was not possible to made.