These are the instructions that will help you to remove the Kingroot Application from your phone (if in case you want to unroot your android device).
Requirements: Your device should be rooted with the Kingroot Application to follow the below tutorial.
How to uninstall or remove the Kingroot Application
- Firstly Delete or Uninstall the Kingroot and KingMaster Application from your Phone.
- Now, Open Kinguser application.
- In the Kinguser, Open settings menu (by taping on the top right button).
- In the Settings menu, Tap on the Root Authorization Setting Button.
- In Root Authorization Setting menu, Tap on the remove Root Permission.
- Now, Tap on the Clear Button to begin the unrooting process.
- Now, within a minute or two your phone will be unrooted and Kinguser will be removed automatically.
- In same cases after unrooting, Kinguser Application doesnt removed automatically from the App drawer, in that situation Restart Your Phone After Unrooting.
- After restarting your Phone, now try to uninstall the Kinguser application (like you uninstall other apps).
- Again restart your Device, to confirm whether everything removed completely or not.
[*] tutorial only helps you to remove the Kinguser application (which provides the root access on your phone).
[*] Replace KingUser with SuperSU: Now, you can replace the KingUser and other chinese application with SuperSU (chainfire). To replace follow how to replace KingUser with SuperSU.
[*] We have tried the above tutorial to unroot our Xiaomi Mi4 (earlier which was rooted with Kingroot), and it worked flawlessly. If in case you are getting any issue which uninstalling or removing the Kinguser app then you can comment below.
[*] If in case you haven’t tried Kingroot App to root your Android device, then you can download the Kingroot App and follow the tutorial how to use Kingroot.