These are instructions on how to use the XperiFirm Tool to Download the Stock Firmware of Sony Xperia smartphones and Tablets.
Requirements: You need to have a Sony Xperia device and Windows Computer to download the firmware using the XperiFirm Tool.
Download Xperia Firmware using XperiFirm Tool
- Download and extract the Latest version of XperiFirm Tool on the Computer. Once you have extracted the XperiFirm Tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Launch the XperiFirm.
- Once XperiFirm is Launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, From the Left Slider Choose your Sony Xperia device Model Name by clicking on the device Name.
- Once you clicked on the device name, it will automatically show the list of Model Number:
- Now, Click on the Correct Model Number of your Device.
- Once you have selected the Correct Model number, it will automatically display the List of Available Firmware based on the Country.
- Now, Click on Your Country name (from where you purchased the device).
- Now, it will automatically display the Latest Firmware Available for your Device.
- Now, Click on the Available Firmware name.
- It will open the Firmware Details Dialog box, on which you have to click on the Download Button to begin the Downloading Process.
- Now, It will ask you to choose the location to download the Firmware.
- Once you have Selected the Location to Download the Firmware, it will begin the Downloading process.
[*] XperiFirm Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of XperiFirm, then head over to Download XperiFirm Tool page.
[*] Sony Xperia Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Sony Xperia Stock Firmware page.
[*] Sony Xperia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Sony Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: XperiFirm is created and distributed by Igor Eisberg (developer). So, full credit goes to him for creating the application.