These are the instructions to Write or Flash IMEI using the Marvell Write Tools on the devices powered by Marvell Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or Writing IMEI on the Mobile device may permanently wipe the data. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the Write Tool.
Write or Flash IMEI using Marvell Write Tools
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Connect your Marvell Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power On):
- Extract Marvell Write Tools on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Marvell Write Tools). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Marvell_WriteTools_P.exe to launch the tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Login menu and Enter the Password SHHIPAD to Login:
- Click on the Settings Menu:
- Under Type Dropdown, Select Phone:
- Select the Model from the Dropdown:
- Under SN, IMEI Set the length and range of the number (must not be empty; otherwise, there will be an error prompt box):
- Click on the OK button:
- Under the IMEI, input the IMEI number:
- Click on the Start to begin the Write/flash process:
- Once the Write process is successful, you will get the Green Pass on the screen:
Congratulations, Now disconnect your mobile device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing IMEI other than the Original is Illegal in many countries and may cause serious trouble to you.
[*] What’s the current IMEI Number? To know the current IMEI number of your device, Dial *#06# on the device. You can check the IMEI number written on your device’s back sticker (you can see the label after removing the battery).
[*] Marvell USB Driver: If you are looking for the original Marvell USB Driver, then head over to the Marvell Driver page.
[*] Credits: Marvell Tools is created and distributed by ShenZhen Hipad Telecom. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.