These are instructions on how to root Xolo X600 Smartphone using Cydia Impactor tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Xolo X600 Smartphone should have at least 50 percent or above battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Xolo X600 with Cydia Impactor
- Download and install Xolo X600 USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging mode on your Xolo X600 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
- Now connect your Xolo X600 smartphone to the computer.
- Download and Extract Cydia Impactor tool on your Windows Computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Impactor.exe (you have extracted this file in step#4).
- Once Impactor.exe file is launched you will be able to see the following screen. Now, to begin the rooting process click on the Start Button.
- Once rooting process is completed you have to restart your Xolo X600 smartphone.
- Now your Xolo X600 is successfully rooted. To verify this, Open Applications Menu On your Smartphone and search for SuperSU app installed.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Xolo X600 phone Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] tutorial will not install CWM recovery on your smartphone, it only guide you to root your smartphone by installing SuperSU application on the smartphone.
[*] Xolo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Xolo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xolo USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Xolo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The Cydia Impactor tool was provided by Saurik (Developer). So, full credits for the Cydia Impactor tool goes to him.