How to root Sonore Tab709D-3G
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Sonore Tab709D-3G (running on android 4.1.2) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (no need of computer to root).
Requirements: Your Sonore Tab709D-3G should have at least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Sonore Tab709D-3G with Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Sonore Tab709D-3G. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources > Tap on the Checkbox to enable it.
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Sonore Tab709D-3G. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Boromir and Faramir, Barahir. Tap on the Barahir Option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Sonore Tab709D-3G is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] No data loss process: Your Sonore Tab709D-3G Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] How to unroot: To unroot, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).