How to root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom (running on android 4.2.2) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (does not require computer).
Requirements: Your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom tablet should have at-least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom using Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Xpad Freedom. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources > Tap on the Checkbox to enable it.
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom tablet. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Boromir, Faramir and Barahir. Tap on Boromir.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom tablet is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] Does not worked? By using the above tutorial if you fails to root your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom then please try Root Genius, Cydia Impactor or vRoot Method.
[*] No data loss process: Your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] Simmtronics Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Simmtronics Stock Firmware page.
[*] Simmtronics USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Simmtronics USB Driver for all devices page.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).