These are instructions on how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 using Kingo Root Application on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 should have at least a 20-30 percent battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung GT-I8552 Smartphone. To Enable USB debugging: Open Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Tap on the Checkbox to Enable it.
- Download and install Kingo Root Application on the Computer. Once the Kingo Root Application is installed on the Computer, Launch It.
- Once Kingo Root Application is launched, Connect your Samsung GT-I8552 smartphone to the computer.
- Once Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Smartphone is connected to the computer, Kingo Root will automatically detect the device and install the necessary drivers.
- Now, Click on the Root button to begin the rooting process.
- Now, Kingo Root will root your the device and install the Kingo SuperUser App on the device.
- Once the Rooting process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message at the End.
(Developer Options is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to unhide Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number > Tap on it for 5-8 times).
Congratulations! Your Android Device is now Rooted. You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Android Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Kingoroot is created and distributed by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.