These are the instructions to root Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V Smartphone using Cydia Impactor tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V Smartphone should have at least 40 percent or above battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the computer. If in case Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
- Now connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Download and Extract Cydia Impactor tool on your Windows Computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Impactor.exe (you have extracted this file in step#4).
- Once Impactor.exe file is launched you will be able to see the following screen. Now, to begin the rooting process Start Button.
- Once the rooting process is completed you restart your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V smartphone.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V is successfully rooted. To verify this, Open Applications Menu On your Smartphone and search for SuperSU app installed.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Samsung Galaxy ACE 2 E SGH-T599V phone Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] tutorial will not install CWM recovery on your smartphone, it only guide you to root your smartphone by installing SuperSU application on the smartphone.
[*] Credits: The Cydia Impactor tool was provided by Saurik (Developer). So, full credits for the Cydia Impactor tool goes to him.