How to root LG G Flex (All Variant)
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root LG G Flex (F340, D950, D955, D958, D959, LS995) using IOroot Kit on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your LG G Flex smartphone should have at-least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root LG G Flex F340, D950, D955, D958, D959, LS995
- Download and install LG G Flex Driver on your Windows computer. In case LG G Flex Driver is already installed then skip this step.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and extract the LG G Flex root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open root.bat from the extracted files and connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Once root.bat is launched press any key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, it will ask you to unplug the smartphone from the computer and disable the USB debugging and re-enable it. Once you are done connect your smartphone to the computer and press any key to continue the root process.
- Now, it will give you final warning message. Simply press any key from the keyboard to continue.
- Now, disconnect your smartphone from the computer and restart it.
- Now your LG G Flex is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your LG G Flex Warranty will be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] LG Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download LG Stock Firmware for all devices page.
[*] LG USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download LG USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Thanks to AutoPrime (xda developer) for providing the root files. Without using the root files the above tutorial was not possible to made.