How to root LG G Flex (All Variant)
Updated on August 4, 2021
These are instructions on how to root LG G Flex (F340, D950, D955, D958, D959, LS995) using IOroot Kit on Windows Computer.
Caution: Rooting the device using any rootkit may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the method below.
Root LG G Flex F340, D950, D955, D958, D959, LS995 using IOroot Kit
- Download and install LG G Flex Driver on your computer. In case LG Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download and extract the LG G Flex root files on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open ioroot.bat from the extracted files and Connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Once root.bat is launched press any key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, it will ask you to unplug the smartphone from the computer and disable the USB debugging and re-enable it. Once you are done Connect your smartphone to the computer and Press any key to continue the root process.
- Now, it will give you a final warning message. Simply press any key from the keyboard to continue.
- Disconnect your smartphone from the computer and Restart it.
- Congratulations! Your LG G Flex Smartphone is now Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open the Applications Menu, you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exists then, it means you have successfully rooted your device.
[*] Caution: Rooting the device using the IOroot Kit will not affect your phone data. But we recommend you have a backup of your data before using the IOroot Kit to root your device.
[*] Warranty Void: Your LG G Flex Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] LG Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the LG Stock Firmware page.
[*] LG USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download LG USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Thanks to AutoPrime (xda developer) for providing the root files. Without using the root files the above tutorial was not possible to made.