How to root Kazam Thunder Q4.5
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Kazam Thunder Q4.5 (running on android 4.2) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (no need of computer to root).
Requirements: Your Kazam Thunder Q4.5 should have at least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Kazam Thunder Q4.5 with Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Kazam Thunder Q4.5. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources > Tap on the Checkbox to enable it.
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Kazam Thunder Q4.5. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Boromir and Faramir, Barahir. Tap on the Barahir Option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Kazam Thunder Q4.5 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] No data loss process: Your Kazam Thunder Q4.5 S222 Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] How to unroot: To unroot, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).