How to root Coolpad F1 (8297)
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root Coolpad F1 (8297) (running on android 4.2) using Framaroot Application on Phone itself (no need of computer to root).
Requirements: Your Coolpad F1 (8297) smartphone should have at least 10-20 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Coolpad F1 (8297) with Framaroot
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Coolpad F1 (8297). To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Coolpad F1 (8297) smartphone. Once installation is completed you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched you will be able to see the following screen on your Device:
- In Framaroot, You will be able to see 3 options i.e Boromir and Faramir, Barahir. Tap on the Barahir Option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Now, you have to restart your Device.
- Now your Coolpad F1 (8297) smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] No data loss process: Your Coolpad F1 (8297) Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Device Warranty: Once you full unroot your device through SuperSU, you can claim for the phone warranty. In short no need to worry for phone warranty.
[*] How to unroot: To unroot, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is developed by alephzain (XDA Developer).