How to remove Symphony V96 FRP
Updated on February 1, 2020
These are the instructions to remove or bypass the Symphony V96 FRP protection using the SP Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your device needs to have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
Remove Symphony V96 FRP using SP Flash Tool
- Download and install CDC Driver on your Computer (if in case CDC drivers are already installed on the computer then SKIP this step).
- Power Off your Device.
- Download and Extract the Symphony V96 FRP Remove File on your computer. After Extracting the Symphony V96 FRP File, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and Extract the latest version of SP Flash Tool on your Computer. After Extracting the SP Flash Tool on your Computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Flash_Tool.exe.
- Once SP Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the Download Tab to Proceed.
- Now, Click on the Scatter Loading Button and Load the Symphony V96 Scatter File (found in the extracted file in Step#3).
- Now, Click on the Format Menu.
- Under Format Menu, select Manual Format Flash.
- Now, Set the Following parameters: Region: EMMC_USER, Begin Address[HEX]: 0x10a00000, Format Length[HEX]: 0x100000.
- Click on the Start Button:
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off). After connecting the device to the computer, Press Volume Down and Up Keys on your Smartphone to get it detected by the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash Tool is able to detect the device, the flashing process will start automatically and may take up to 5 minutes to get it completed.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Tick at the End.
- Now, Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your device from the computer.
- Restart your device.
[*] Why Flashing is Not Starting: Flashing process will only begin if you have successfully installed the Android CDC Driver or Android VCOM Driver on your computer. And If in case Drivers are already installed, you need to press the Volume keys after connecting the device to the computer.
[*] Alternative Tool: SP Multiport Download Tool is the alternative Flash Tool which can also be used for Flashing the Scatter File. We always recommend you to use SP Flash Tool against SP Multiport Download Tool.
[*] Credits: The FRP file shared above is submitted by Makhdoom Siddiqui. So, full credit goes to him for sharing the File for free.