These are the instructions to remove or bypass Lava Iris 750 FRP using the SP Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your device needs to have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
Remove Lava Iris 750 FRP using SP Flash Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Drivers on the Computer. If in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and Extract the Lava Iris 750 FRP Remove File on the computer. After Extracting the Lava Iris 750 FRP File, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and Extract the latest version of SP Flash Tool on the Computer. After Extracting the SP Flash Tool on the Computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Flash_Tool.exe.
- Once SP Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the Scatter Loading button and Select the Scatter File (found in the extracted files in Step#2).
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing process.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off). After connecting the device to the computer, Press Volume Down or Up Keys on your Smartphone to get it detected by the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash Tool can detect the device, the flashing process will start automatically and take up to 5 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Tick at the End.
- Now, Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your device from the computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart the Device, and you won’t be facing the FRP protection on the device.
[*] Caution: Removing the FRP (factory reset protection) from the Android Device will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the tutorial above.
[*] Alternative Tool: SP Multiport Download Tool is the alternative Flash Tool which can be used to flash or install the Scatter Firmware.
[*] Lava Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Lava Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lava USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Lava USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Gsm Abdullah submits the FRP file shared above. So, full credit goes to him for sharing the File for free.