These are instructions on installing or setting up the Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool on the Windows Computer.
Install Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download the latest version of ADB & Fastboot Tool (installer) on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the tool, then SKIP this step.
- Once you have downloaded the Tool, Open the Tiny ADB and Fastboot.exe to launch the Setup Window:
- Once the Setup window is launched, Click on the I accept the agreement Checkbox and then Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button (Optional: in this step you can change the location of the installation):
- Click on the Next button (Optional: in this step you can add the ADB & Fastboot to System Path Enviorment and Create the Desktop Shortcut of the tool):
- Click on the Install button:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit/close the setup window:
Congratulations! ADB and Fastboot files are now installed on the computer. You can find the shortcut of the tool in the Start Menu and on the Desktop of your Computer.
[*] Fastboot Files Location: Post installing the ADB and Fastboot files, you can find the fastboot files inside
C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiny ADB & Fastboot folder.
[*] ADB Driver Installer: If you want to install the Google ADB Driver on the Windows Computer, then head over to Download 15 Seconds ADB installer page.
[*] Setup ADB and Fastboot using Android SDK: If you want to learn to set up the ADB and fastboot files using the Android SDK package, then head over to How to setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers page.
[*] Credits: Tiny ADB Tool is created and distributed by K3V1991 (XDA Developer). So, full credit goes to him for sharing the Application for free.