These are instructions on how to install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: To install the ADB and Fastboot files, you need to have the Windows Computer.
Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Download and extract the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool package on the computer. If in case you have already downloaded the tool on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Once the tool package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the Minimal ADB Fastboot.exe to launch the Setup Window:
- Once the Setup window is launched, Click on the Next Button:
- Again, Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Next button (optional: in this step you can change the location of the installation):
- Click on the Next button (optional: in this step you can change the Start Menu’s Folder name):
- Click on the Next button (optional: in this step you can create a shortcut of tool on the desktop):
- Click on the Install button:
- Now, ADB and Fastboot files will be installed on the computer:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit/close the setup window:
Congratulations! ADB and Fastboot files are now installed on the computer. You can find the shortcut of the tool in the Start Menu of your Windows Computer.
[*] Fastboot Files Location: Post installing the ADB and Fastboot files, you can find it in the C: > Program Files > Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.
[*] ADB Driver Installer: If you want to install the Google ADB Driver on the Windows Computer, then head over to Download 15 Seconds ADB installer page.
[*] Setup ADB and Fastboot using Android SDK: If you want to learn to set up the ADB and fastboot files using the Android SDK package, then head over to How to setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers page.
[*] Credits: Minimal ADB Fastboot is created and distributed by shimp208 (Xda developer). So, full credit goes to the developer for creating the tool.