These are instructions on how to flash Stock ROM on Huawei Ascend G700 smartphone using Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Ascend G700 Smartphone should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock ROM on Huawei Ascend G700 (Card Update)
- Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card with the name dload.
- Download and extract Huawei G700 Stock ROM on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei G700 Smartphone.
- Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isn’t started automatically.
- Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
[*] Alternative Method: You can also flash the Stock ROM on Huawei G700 through without turning off the device by Settings > About Phone > System Update > Local Update (you should make a folder on SD card with the name dload then place the UPDATE.APP file).
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to update or flash the stock rom on any Huawei Ascend smartphone.
[*] In case your Huawei G700 smartphone is having bootloop then also you can follow the above tutorial but only if the recovery menu is working properly.
[*] In case your device is having bootloop associated with the recovery then the above tutorial will not help you out. In that situation follow How to fix Huawei Ascend G700 Bootloop using SP Flash Tool method.
[*] In case you want to disable camera shutter sound on your Huawei Ascend G700 smartphone then read how to disable camera sound on Huawei G700.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.