How to fix Huawei Ascend G700 Bootloop
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to fix the Bootlopp issue in Huawei Ascend G700-U10 using Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your need to have patience as fixing Bootloop on any android Device is not so easy.
Fix Huawei Ascend G700 Bootloop
- Download and Install Huawei Ascend G700 USB Drivers on your Computer (this will help your computer to detect your smartphone when it is connected). If you have already installed the USB drivers on your computer then skip this step.
- Download and extract the Flash Files on your Computer. After Extracting the Flash files you will be able to see the following files on your computer:
- Now, Run Flash_tool.exe (found in SP_Flash_Tool folder).
- Once Flash_tool.exe is launched you will be able to see the following screen. Now, Click on the Scatter loading button and select the Scatter file from the ROM folder (you have extracted this in Step#2).
- Once you have successfully added the Scatter file, you will able to see the following screen on your computer.
- Now, Click on the Download button, it will start loading the flash files.
- Once Flash Files is ready to flash then you will be able to see Searching Message at the lower-end of Flash Tool.
- Now remove the Battery from your Huawei G700. Once you have successfully removed the battery then connect the device to the computer.
- After Connecting your Huawei G700 to the computer, Press Volume Down Key on your Smartphone. It will help Flash Tool to recognize your Device.
- Once your device is successfully recognize by Flash Tool, the Flashing Process will begin automatically.
- Once Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Ring.
- Now, Disconnect your Smartphone from the computer and insert the Phone Battery.
- After Inserting the Battery Power On your Smartphone. Congratulations You have Just fixed the Bootloop on your Huawei Ascent G700.
[*] instructions works very well for Huawei Ascend G700-U10. In case you are having Huawei G700 or G700-U20 then also you can try the above method.
[*] If you want to root Huawei G700 then see How to root Huawei Ascend G700, G700-U10, G700-U20.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.