How to Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instruction to downgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 using Odin Software on Windows Computer.
Remember: Your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 should have 30 percent or more battery to perform the downgrading process.
Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the computer. If in case Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Odin and extract it on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Download Stock firmware (Android 4.1.2) for Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 (choose firmware based on your country). After downloading the Stock firmware, you need to extract it on your computer. After extracting the firmware you will be able to see the following files:
- Switch-off your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos.
- Now, you need to boot into download mode on your phone. To boot into Download mode: Press and hold Volume Down Key, Home Button and Power key at same time for 7-10 seconds (you have to press and hold all three buttons 1-by-1) until recovery mode is active.
- In the Download mode you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation you have to press the Volume up key to continue.
- Now, Launch Odin3 (you have downloaded it in Step#2) on your computer. Then connect your phone to the computer.
- Once you have connected the phone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
- Once your device detected by Odin, click on the AP button and select the firmware file that you have downloaded and extracted on your computer in Step #3.
For Example: We are from India, so we have downloaded the Indian Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 firmware. Likewise you have to download the firmware of your country and add it in Odin AP.
- Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
Flashing usually takes 1-2 minutes to complete the downgrading process on your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos. Once Rooting process got completed, you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process phone will re-boot automatically.
- Once you see, the Green Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Now, to make sure you have successfully downgraded your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262, open Settings > About Phone > Android Version.
[*] Downgrade is Data Loss process: If you follow the above tutorial then you may loss your personal data on phone like contacts, pictures, music, videos and installed applications. We recommend you to always take backup of your phone before following downgrade procedure.
[*] Phone Stuck at Boot Logo: After downgrading, your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos might Stuck at the Boot loop. In this Situation Boot your Phone in Recovery Mode (Volume Up+Home Button+Power Key) and Wipe the Data then restart the device.