How to use RDA Product Line Tool
Updated on September 1, 2020
These are the instructions to flash or install the .lod firmware (flash file) on the devices powered by RDA or Coolsand Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the Product Line Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .lod Firmware (Flash File) using the RDA Product Line Tool
- Download and install the RDA USB Driver on the Computer (if in case RDA Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.lod based) of your RDA or Coolsand Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .lod based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract Product Line Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Product Line Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open download.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Product Line Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Setup button:
- Click on the Download Menu:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .lod firmware on the computer and Click on the Open button:
- Click on the OK button:
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off). You may need to press the boot key to get the device detected by the computer:
- Once your device is detected by the computer, Click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process:
- Flashing process may take few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished message on the Tool.
- Now, Close the Product Line Tool and Disconnect your Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device and you will be ready to use it.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing Firmware (Flash File) using the Product Line Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] Support: Product Line Tool can be used to flash or install the .lod firmware on the RDA or Coolsand devices. RDA or Coolsand can be a Feature Phone or a music player.
[*] RDA USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the RDA Driver page.
[*] Credits: Product Line Tool is created and distributed by Coolsand Technologies (Beijing) Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.