These are the instructions on how to use Piranhabox Tool to flash bin firmware on any Android Device (Mediatek Based).
Requirements: If you are using any Anti-Virus Application on your computer then Disable it or Uninstall it before following the tutorial below.
How to use Piranhabox Tool
- Download and extract Piranha box Tool. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Download the Stock ROM (bin format) that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Open Piranha_Box-V1.46_Crack_Only_DzCraXx.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once Piranha box Tool is launched, Click on Chinese Tool Button.
Step 5: Now, Under the Chinese Tools you will be able to see MTK Chipset Tool. Click on the Maximize Button.
- In MTK Chipset Tool Select Write.
Step 7: Now, Click on the Browse Button and locate the .bin firmware that you have downloaded in Step#3.
- Now, Under Boot Select 8th Boot (mt65xx).
- Now, Select USB Mode Button.
- Now, Select Cable Name USB_(Cable&Mode).
- Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power Off).
- Now, Click on the Start Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Now, close Piranhabox Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Mediatek Firmwares that comes in .Bin format.
[*] Where is Pirnha box Download Link? Piranha box is copyright tool, so we cant share it here. If you want to download Pirnhabox then Google “Piranha_Box_V1.46” and select any of it.
[*] Using Pirnhabox you can also unlock pattern lock without formatting your device.