How to use eMMC DL Tool to Flash Stock Firmware
Updated on September 1, 2020
These are the instructions on how to use eMMC DL Tool to flash stock firmware on any Android Device.
Requirements: Your Android device should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
How to use eMMC DL Tool
- Download and extract eMMC Download Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Drivers.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your Computer.
- Now, Open eMMC Download Tool (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once eMMC DL Tool is launched, Click on […] Button and locate the firmware folder.
- Once You have successfully added the firmware folder in the eMMC DL Tool, proceed to the next Step.
- Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Once you have successfully added the Android Device to the computer then Right Click on Computer > Manage > Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, Under the Ports Section, you will be able to see the Port Number of your Android Device (Note the Port Number).
- Now, In eMMC DL Tool you can setup the Port Number.
- Now, To Begin the Flashing Click on the DL1 Button.
- Now, eMMC DL Tool will flash the firmware on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Now, close eMMC DL Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Qualcomm Firmwares.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
[*] Credits: eMMC DL Tool is created and distributed by Foneric, Inc. So full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.