These are instructions on how to use the DloaderR Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware (ROM) .pac on devices powered by Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the DloaderR Tool will wipe the Data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .pac firmware (ROM) using DloaderR Tool
- Download and install SPD Driver on your Computer (if in case SPD Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.pac based) of your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .pac based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Extract DloaderR on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download DloaderR Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open DloaderR.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the DloaderR is launched, you will be able to see the following Screen:
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Mobile device to the Computer (make sure your device is Power Off).
- Click on Start Downloading Button to Begin the Flashing or Installation process.
- Now, the Flashing process may take a couple of minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once the Installation process is completed, you will see the Green Passed Message on the tool.
- Now, Close the DloaderR and Disconnect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now Restart your Mobile device and you’re ready to use it.
[*] Tested Tool: DloaderR is tested working on the FeaturePhone powered by Spreadtrum/Unisoc chipset. It may or may not work on the Spreadtrum/Unisoc Android Devices.
[*] SPD/Unisoc USB Driver: If you are looking for the original SPD USB Driver, then head over to the SPD Driver page.
[*] Credits: DloaderR Tool is created and distributed by Unisoc Communications. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.