How to Use Amlogic USB Burning Tool
Updated on September 1, 2020
These are the instructions to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool to flash or install the Stock Firmware on Mobile devices powered by Amlogic Chipset.
Requirements: You need to have the .img based Amlogic Stock Firmware and Amlogic Powered Device to follow the below guidelines.
Install .img Firmware using Amlogic USB Burning Tool
- Download and install the Amlogic USB Driver on your computer (if in case Amlogic Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the .exe file to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, Launch the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer.
- Once Amlogic Burning Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the File Menu and Select Import Image.
- Locate the Amlogic Firmware of your device (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware on the computer). And click on Open button to Load the firmware.
- Click on the Start Button.
- Now, Boot your device into the Recovery Mode and Connect the Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you will be able to see Connect Success in the Status Area of the Tool.
- Once your Device is detected by the Amlogic Burning Tool it will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing is Completed Successfully, you will be able to see 100%:Burning Successfully Message in the Status Area of the Tool.
- Now, Close the Amlogic Burning Tool from your computer and disconnect the device.
Congratulations! You just learned to flash stock firmware on any Amlogic Powered Mobile device in the world.
[*] Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit).
[*] Amlogic Burning Tool: If you want to download the latest version of Amlogic Burning Tool, then head over to Download Amlogic Burning Tool page.
[*] Amlogic USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original Amlogic USB Driver, then head over to the Download Amlogic USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Amlogic Burning Tool is created and distributed by Amlogic, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.