These are instructions on how to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool to flash or install the Stock Firmware on Mobile devices powered by Amlogic Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or installing Firmware using the Amlogic Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .img Firmware using Amlogic USB Burning Tool
- Download and install the Amlogic USB Driver on your computer (if in case Amlogic Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the .exe file to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, Launch the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer.
- Once Amlogic Burning Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the File Menu and Select Import Image.
- Locate the Amlogic Firmware of your device (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware on the computer). And click on Open button to Load the firmware.
- Click on the Start Button.
- Now, Boot your device into the Recovery Mode and Connect the Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you will be able to see Connect Success in the Status Area of the Tool.
- Once your Device is detected by the Amlogic Burning Tool, it will automatically begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing is Completed Successfully, you will be able to see 100%:Burning Successfully Message in the Status Area of the Tool.
- Close the Amlogic Burning Tool from your computer and disconnect the device.
Congratulations! You just learned to flash stock firmware on any Amlogic Powered Mobile device in the world.
[*] Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit).
[*] Amlogic Burning Tool: If you want to download the latest version of Amlogic Burning Tool, then head over to Download Amlogic Burning Tool page.
[*] Amlogic USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original Amlogic USB Driver, then head over to the Download Amlogic USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Amlogic Burning Tool is created and distributed by Amlogic, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.