These are instructions on how to send multiple pictures and videos in one go through Gmail on any Android Device.
Requirements: You must have ES File Explorer (any file explorer with share option) and Gmail Application on your Android Device to send multiple pictures or any other file in one go.
Send multiple pictures in one go though Gmail
- Download and install Gmail Application on your Android Device. If Gmail Application is already installed on your Device then ignore this step.
- Download and install ES File Explorer Application on your Android Device. Once ES File Explorer is installed successfully, Open It.
- Once ES File Explorer is launched, Locate and select Multiple Pictures or any file that you want to send through Google Mail in one Go then Tap on the More Button.
- From the More menu Tap on the Share Button.
- Now, it will open the Sharing Options. Select Gmail from the List.
- Now, it will automatically add all the selected images in the Gmail Application. Simply, Add the Recipient Email Address and Press on the Send Button.
[*] Google Mail, does not allows you to add multiple pictures or videos in one Go. You have to select the images one by one, thus it consumes more time.
[*] By using the steps above you can send multiple Pictures, Videos or any other type of files in one Go.
[*] tutorial might be helpful for those who dont want to send files in Zip or Rar format.
[*] Installing ES File Explorer is not compulsory. We have used it for giving you example only. There are plenty of File Explorer available on the Google Play Store with the Share options.
[*] Google Mail only allows you to send 25 MB of attachment in every Email which means you will not be able to send too many pictures.