These are instructions on how to root Xolo Q1100 (running on android 4.3) smartphone using the RootBoot ToolKit on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Xolo Q1100 smartphone should have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Xolo Q1100 using RootBoot
- Download and install Xolo Q1100 USB Driver on your computer. In case Xolo Q1100 USB Driver is already installed on your computer then Skip this step.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Xolo Q1100 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
(Developer Options are hidden for Android 4.2.2 and above. Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number > Tap on it 5-8 times to display this option).
- Download and extract RootBoot ToolKit on your computer. After extracting the RootBoot ToolKit you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Connect your Xolo Q1100 smartphone to the computer.
- Now, Open rootboot.bat from the extracted RootBoot Toolkit.
- Once rootboot.bat is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Using the Keyboard on your computer Type “1” and Press Enter Key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, RootBoot will automatically root your device and install SuperSU application.
- Now, You will be able to see the SuperSU Icon in Your Application Menu.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Xolo Q1100 Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Xolo Q1100 Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] How to unroot? To unroot, Download Supersu (chainfire) from Playstore, then Open it. After that, In SuperSU open Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Xolo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Xolo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xolo USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Xolo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: RootBoot ToolKit was created by Rohan Taneja (Developer).