How to root BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C
Updated on January 1, 2020
These are the instructions to root BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C Tab using Binary Toolkit on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C Tab should have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C using Binary Toolkit
- Download and install BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
- Download and extract the BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C Tablet. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
- Connect your Tablet to the computer.
- Now, Open runme.bat (you have extracted it in Step#2).
- Once runme.bat is launched, Type 1 from the keyboard and press Enter key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, your Tablet will ask to perform Full Restore. To perform full restore, Tap on the Restore my Data to continue.
- That’s it. Now your BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C is successfully Rooted. To check whether your tab is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your BSNL Penta T-Pad WS802C.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method. In short, no data loss process.
[*] Phone Warranty: If you follow the above instructions your phone warranty will be void.
[*] How to unroot? To unroot your device, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] BSNL Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download BSNL Stock Firmware page.
[*] BSNL USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download BSNL USB Driver page.