These are instructions on how to reset Bin counter on any Samsung Galaxy Smartphone using Triangle Away Application on the Smartphone.
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone should be rooted to follow the tutorial below.
Reset Bin counter on any Samsung Smartphone
- On your Smartphone, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download Triangle Away (.apk) and install it on your smartphone.
- Once installation is completed you will be able to see the following icon in the App Launcher:
- Tap on the Triangle Away Icon to Open it. Once Triangle Away is launched you will be able to see the Superuser Request on the screen. Tap on the Allow button to continue.
- In Triangle Away, Tap on the Reset Flash Counter Button.
- Now, Triangle Away will show Danger message on the Screen. Simply ignore the message and Tap on the Continue button.
- Now Triangle Away will show you the “Flash counter has been reset” message on your Samsung Smartphone.
Congratulations, now your Smartphone Bin Counter is reset successfully. Now, you can claim for your phone warranty without any worries.
Verification: To verify your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Bin Counter is reset to normal or not, you have to boot into Download Mode.
To boot into download mode: Switch Off your Smartphone, then Press Volume Down, Home Button and Power Button until you see the Yellow Triangle, then Press Volume Up to see the Counter Bin.
[*] To reset bin counter or remove yellow triangle, you should have rooted device.
[*] No data loss process: Your Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty: After Flashing the Original firmware (Stock ROM) and resetting Bin counter on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone you can claim for phone warranty in the Samsung Service Center.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Triangle Away Application shared on this page is a paid application on Google Play Store, but the Developer also shared it for free on the XDA Community. We have shared the free version of the app here and we are not doing any copyright violation of the application.