How to remove or bypass Pattern Lock on any Mediatek Device
Updated on January 23, 2021
These are the instructions to remove or bypass pattern lock on any Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet using the SP Flash Tool.
Requirements: You need to have the Stock Firmware of your Mediatek Device to successfully remove the pattern lock.
Remove Pattern Lock on Mediatek Device
- Download and install Mediatek Driver on the Computer. If in case Mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool on the Computer. Once SP Flash Tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and extract the Stock Firmware of your Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet.
- Now, Power Off the Device.
- Now, Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on the Scatter Loading button and select the Scatter File from the firmware folder (you will find the scatter file in all Mediatek Stock Firmware).
- Once, Scatter file is loaded in SP Flash Tool, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Select Download Method as Download Only.
- Now, remove tick from all the available names, except userdata.
- Now, Click on the Download button.
- Now, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is OFF).
- Now, Press Volume Down or Volume UP key, so that SP Flash Tool can recognize your device and begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed you will be able to see the Green Ring at the end.
- Now, Close SP Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Now, restart your Device. Once your device is restarted you won’t be able to see Pattern Lock on the screen.
[*] Caution: Your Personal Data will be removed after following the above method, and their wont be any way to recover them back. So, beware.
[*] Download Mediatek Firmware: If you dont know where to download Mediatek Firmware from? Then use FirmwareFile to find free firmware for more than 6000 devices.
[*] Flash IMEI: If you want to learn to Flash IMEI on any Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet then follow How to Flash IMEI using SN Write Tool.
[*] Credits: SP Flash Tool is created and distributed by Mediatek Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.