These are the instructions on How to remove pattern lock on any Mediatek Smartphone and Tablet using the SP Flash Tool on Windows Computer.
Requirements: You need to have the Stock Firmware on your Mediatek Smartphone and Tablets in order to remove pattern lock successfully.
Remove Pattern Lock on Mediatek Device
- Download and install Mediatek Driver on your Computer (if in case Mediatek Drivers, is already installed on your computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and extract the Stock Firmware of your Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet.
- Now, Power Off the Device.
- Now, Open SP Flash Tool.
- Click on the Scatter Loading button and select the Scatter file from the firmware folder (you will find the scatter file in all Mediatek Stock Firmware).
- Once, Scatter file is loaded in SP Flash Tool, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Select Download Method as Download Only.
- Now, remove tick from all the available names, except userdata.
- Now, Click on the Download button.
- Now, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure device is OFF).
- Now, Press Volume Down or Volume UP key, so that SP Flash Tool can recognize your device and begin the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed you will be able to see the Green Ring at the end.
- Now, Close SP Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Now, restart your Device. Once your device is restarted you wont be able to see Pattern Lock on the screen.
[*] Caution: Your Personal Data will be removed after following the above method, and their wont be any way to recover them back. So, beware.
[*] Download Mediatek Firmware: If you dont know where to download Mediatek Firmware from? Then use FirmwareFile to find free firmware for more than 6000 devices.
[*] Flash IMEI: If you want to learn to Flash IMEI on any Mediatek Smartphone or Tablet then follow How to Flash IMEI using SN Write Tool.
[*] Credits: SP Flash Tool is created and distributed by Mediatek Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.