How to Flash zip or xml file from Amlogic USB Burning Tool
Updated on April 14, 2020
These are the instructions to Flash or install .zip or XML Firmware on Amlogic Chipset Powered Devices using the Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
Requirements: You need to have the .xml based Stock Firmware of your Amlogic Powered Mobile Device to follow the below guidelines.
Flash or install .zip or .XML Firmware using Amlogic USB Burning Tool
- Download and install the Amlogic USB Driver on your computer (if in case Amlogic Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download (v1.2.8) and extract the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open ImageBurnTool.exe to Launch the Tool.
- Once Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Now, Assuming you are having a .zip stock firmware of your Amlogic Device, then in that situation you need to Click on Config Menu > Import Upgrade File > Locate and Select the zip firmware.
If you are having a .xml based Amlogic Firmware, in that situation you need to Click on Config Menu > Import Config File > Locate and Select the config .xml file (found in the firmware).
- Now, Boot your device into the Download Mode or Recovery Mode and Connect it to the computer.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, you will be able to see the Connect in the Status Area and Device Name in the Device List Area.
- Now, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Flashing Process will begin and may take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once flashing process is completed, You will see Success Status.
- Now, Click on Stop Button to Stop the Flashing Process.
- Now, Close the Amlogic Burning Tool on your computer an disconnect your device from the computer.
Congratulations, You just learned to flash the .zip or .xml based stock firmware on any Amlogic based Mobile Device in the world.
[*] Compatibility: The Tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit).
[*] Amlogic Burning Tool: If you want to download the latest version of Amlogic Burning Tool, then head over to Download Amlogic Burning Tool page.
[*] Amlogic USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original Amlogic USB Driver, then head over to the Download Amlogic USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Amlogic Burning Tool is created and distributed by Amlogic, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.