These are the instructions to Flash Stock ROM on Android Devices using Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU).
Requirements: Your Android Smartphone should have at least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Flash stock rom using Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU)
- Download and install the Broadcom USB Driver for your device on your Windows Computer. If in case USB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) tool on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, open dfu.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
- Once Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) is launched, Click on the Browse Button from the Top Right and locate the firmware folder.
- Once you have successfully located the DFU compatible firmware folder then it will be automatically seen in the Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) tool.
- Once Firmware is added successfully in DFU tool, then Tap on the Download Menu.
- Now, Click on Start button to begin the flashing.
- Now, connect your Broadcom Chipset based Android Smartphone to the computer (make sure it is in Power Off).
- After Connecting your device to the computer, Press Volume UP or Down Button on your Device so that Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) can detect it.
- Once Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
- Now, close Broadcom Download Firmware utility application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] tutorial only works with the firmware that comes support the Broadcom Download Firmware utility.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Phoenix USB Pro as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
[*] Credits: DFU Flash Tool is created and distributed by Broadcom INC. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.