How to Flash Sky Vega Binx Firmware
Updated on December 17, 2020
These are the instructions to flash Sky Vega Binx Firmware on your Sky Vega Smartphone and tablets using the Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your device should have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
Install .binx Firmware (ROM) on Sky Vega Devices
- Download and install Vega Handset Driver, Pantech Android USB Driver on your Computer (if in case both of the USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then SKIP this Step).
- Download and Extract the Sky Vega Stock Firmware on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Sky Vega Device.
- Now, You need to Boot your device into the PDL Mode. To boot: Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the Same time and Select the PDL Mode.
- Now, Connect your Sky Vega device to the computer. Your Computer may take up to 3-5 minutes to auto-detect the device.
- Now, Run the FixServer.exe and press any Key to continue (found in the firmware + tool folder, which you have downloaded in step#2).
- Now, Run Sky_Flash_Tool_2014.exe and you will see a Windows Internet Explorer Popup with a Blue Button.
- Click on the Blue button to begin the Flashing process.
- Flashing Process may takes upto 15 minutes to get it completed. Once Flashing process is completed disconnect your device from the computer and restart your device.
[*] If flashing stuck between the flashing process, then you may need to try different versions of firmware for your device.
[*] Sky Vega Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Sky Flash Tool, then you can download it from here.
[*] Download Sky Vega Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Sky Vega Stock Firmware page.
[*] Download Sky Vega Driver: If you are looking for the original Sky Vega USB Driver the head over to the Sky Vega USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Sky Vega Flash Tool is created and provided by Sky Vega Mobile INC. So, full credit goes to them for providing the tool for free.