These are instructions on how to Download Lenovo Tablet Firmware using the Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant Tool (PC Suite).
Alternative: You can manually download Lenovo Tablet Firmware from the Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
Download Lenovo Tablet Firmware
- Download and install Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant Tool on your Computer. Once the Setup is completed, Launch the Tool.
- Once Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant is launched on the Computer, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Flash Menu:
- Click on Switch to Rescue Button:
- Under Select your Device Option, Click on the Lenovo Tablet:
- Click on the Product Name Drop Down and Select the Device Name:
- Click on Model Name Drop Down and Select the Model Number:
- Click on Download Button to Begin the Downloading process:
- Now, you will be able to see the Firmware Download Process.
- Once the Download process is completed, you can find the Downloaded Firmware in the C:\ProgramData\LMSA\Download\RomFiles Folder.
[*] Flash Tool: Whenever you download the Firmware using the Lenovo Assistant Tool, the Flash Tool of the respected Model can be found in the C:\ProgramData\LMSA\Download\ToolFiles.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Lenovo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant is created and distributed by Lenovo, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.