These are the instructions to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on devices powered by RockChip Chipset using the RockChip Batch Tool.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the RockChip Batch Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .img Firmware using the RockChip Batch Tool
- Download and install Rockchip Driver Assistant on the computer. If in case, RockChip Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract RockChip Batch Tool on the computer. After Extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open RKBatchTool.exe to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button and Locate the Firmware (.img based) on the computer:
- Once you have successfully Loaded the firmware, you will be able to see the Loading firmware Finished message on the tool:
- Turn Off the Device:
- Press and Hold Volume UP Key on the Device and Connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Do not release the Volume UP Key on the device until Icon 1 turns Green in Color:
- Once the tool successfully detects the device, Click on the Restore button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Now, RockChip Batch Tool will flash or install the firmware (ROM) on the device (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete):
- Once the flashing process is completed successfully, will be able to see Upgrade/Restore Done Success message:
- Close RockChip Batch Tool by clicking on the Exit button:
- Disconnect the Device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations! You can now use your Mobile Device without facing any issue.
[*] Cation: Flashing or installing the firmware using the RockChip Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] RockChip Driver: If you are looking for the RockChip Driver compatible with the RockChip Tool, then head over to the Download RockChip Driver Assistant page.
[*] Alternative Tool: RockChip Factory Tool is the best alternative, which allows you to flash or install .img firmware on any RockChip Device.
[*] Credits: RockChip Batch Tool is created and distributed by Fuzhou RockChip Inc. So Full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.