These are the instructions to use the Realme Flash Tool to flash or install .ofp firmware on the Realme and Oppo Devices.
Caution: Flashing or installing .ofp firmware using the Realme Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Flash or install .ofp Firmware using the Realme Flash Tool
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer. If in case ADB drivers are already installed on the computer then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the Stock Firmware on Oppo Stock ROM or through Google).
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the above method will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the above tutorial.
[*] Realme Firmware: If you are looking for the Realme Stock Firmware, then head over to the Realme Stock Firmware page.
[*] Realme USB Driver: If you are looking for the Realme USB Driver, then head over to the Realme USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: Realme Tool is created and distributed by Guangdong Oppo Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.