These are the instructions on how to use HQ MTK Customer Download tool to flash stock or custom firmware on any Android Device.
Requirements: Your Android device should have at least 10-20 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
How to use HQ MTK Customer Download tool
- Download and extract HQ MTK Customer Download tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Install the USB Drivers.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Open HQ MTK Customer Tool (you have downloaded this file in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once HQ MTK Tool is launched, Select Smartphone Option and Press OK Button.
- Now, Under Scatter File Click on Select File Button and locate the Scatter file in the downloaded firmware.
- Once You have successfully added the Scatter file in the HQ MTK Download tool, You will be able to see Green Circles.
- Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off).
- Now, Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, HQ MTK Download Tool will flash the Stock rom on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see 100% Done UsrData.
- Now, close HQ MTK Customer Download Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash all types of Mediatek Firmware which comes with the Scatter File.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the HQ MTK Customer Download Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed permanently.
[*] Credits: HQ MTK Customer Download Tool is created and distributed by Mediatek Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.