These are the instructions on how to install Edge Music Player on Samsung Edge Panel (including Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge).
Enable Edge Music Player on Samsung Edge Panel
- Open Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Unknown Sources (tap to enable it).
- Download and install Edge Music Player on your Samsung Edge Device.
- Once you have successfully installed the Edge Player Application on your device, Open the Edge Panel by Swiping from the Left to Right.
- Now, Tap on the Settings Icon to Open the Edge Settings Menu.
- Once you are in the Settings Menu, you will be able to see the following screen on your device:
- Now, Locate the Edge Music Player and Tap on the Checkbox to Enable it.
- Now, Restart Your Device (required to get everything working properly).
- Now, Again Swipe from Left to Right to Open the Edge Panel.
- Now, you will be able to see the Edge Music Player on your Samsung Edge Panel and you are ready to Play any Music that you have on your device.
[*] Samsung Edge Music Player works with almost every music player including Google Play Music, Spotify, PlayerPro Music Player, Poweramp, Amazon Prime Music and lots more.
[*] No Need of Root: Rooting is not required to use the Samsung Edge Player on your Samsung Edge Device.
[*] Why Should I restart the Device? Well, Samsung Edge Player wont be working properly on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge unless you restart the device after installing the application.
[*] How to Root: If you are willing to root your device then see the list of tutorials to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
[*] Credits: Samsung Edge Music Player Application is created by hymxdev (xda developer). So, full credit goes to him for sharing the application for free.