These are instructions on how to root Micromax A35 Bolt Smartphone (running on android 2.3) using Binary Toolkit on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Micromax A35 Bolt Smartphone should have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Micromax A35 Bolt using Binary Toolkit
- Download and install Micromax A35 Bolt USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
- Download and extract the Micromax A35 Bolt root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Micromax A35 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
- Connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Now, Open runme.bat (you have extracted it in Step#2).
- Once runme.bat is launched, Type 1 from the keyboard and press Enter key to begin the rooting process.
- Now, your smartphone will ask to perform Full Restore. To perform full restore, Tap on the Restore my Data to continue.
- That’s it. Now your Micromax A35 is successfully Rooted. To check whether your tab is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exists then it means you have successfully rooted your Micromax A35 Bolt.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method. In short, no data loss process.
[*] Phone Warranty: If you follow the above instructions your phone warranty will be void.
[*] How to unroot? To unroot your device, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Micromax Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Micromax Stock Firmware page.
[*] Micromax USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Micromax USB Driver page.