These are instructions on how to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 using pre-rooted Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File).
Requirements: Your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 should have at least 30-40 percent of battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 with Pre-Rooted Stock ROM
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on the computer. If in case Samsung USB Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582.
Step 4. Now, you have to enter into Download Mode on your phone by Pressing Volume Down Key, Home Button and Power key at same time for 5-8 seconds until you entered to the download mode.
Step 5. In the Download mode you will be able to see a Warning Triangle Sign. In this situation you have to press the Volume up key to continue.
Step 6. Now, Open Odin3 (found in the extracted folder, that you have downloaded in the Step#2) on your computer. Then connect your phone to the computer.
Step 7. Once you have connected the phone to the computer, Oden will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
- Once you see, the Green Pass Message then remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart automatically).
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
Step 8. Once your device detected by Odin, click on the PDA button and select the Pre_Rooted_GT-S7582.tar file (you have extracted this file in step#2).
Step 9. Now, click on the Start button in odin to begin the Flashing. Once flash process is completed your phone will restart automatically.
[*] Data Loss Process: Flashing Pre-Rooted Stock ROM is always a data loss procedure. So, always take backup of your personal data before flashing the Stock ROM.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] How to Unroot? To unroot Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Alternative Method: If you want another method to root Galaxy S Duos 2 then see Root Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582 with vRoot.
[*] Samsung Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The Pre-Rooted firmware used in this tutorial is made available by Chirtagh (XDA Developer). Very thanks for the firmware, without it the above tutorial was not possible.