These are instructions on how to root and unroot Xiaomi Redmi 1S Smartphone without using any Root Application (can be done through the device also).
Requirements: Your Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone should have at least 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download Redmi 1S root package (update.zip file) on your computer or on your smartphone.
- If you have downloaded the Xiaomi Redmi 1S on your computer then move it to the root of your smartphone sd memory using the usb cable (or if you downloaded the root package on your smartphone then also move it to the root of your sd memory).
- Now, On your Redmi 1S Smartphone Select Updater.
- Now, hit the Menu key and tap on Select update package.
Step 5: Now, locate the update.zip root package on your sd memory.
Step 6: Once located, select the package and tap on the Install button to begin the rooting package.
Step 7: Now your smartphone will restart automatically.
Step 8: Once your device is restarted, Open Security > Permission > Enable root permission.
- Thats it,. You have successfully rooted your Redmi 1S. Now, you can also check the root status of your smartphone using the Root Checker Application.
How to unroot Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download Xiaomi Redmi 1S unroot package (UnRootNative_Redmi1S.zip file) on your computer or on your smartphone.
- Follow the above tutorial from Step#2 to Step#7.
[*] The root and unroot packages we have shared on this page is officially provided by Xiaomi.
[*] No Warranty Void: Rooting comes under warranty for all Xiaomi Devices, means your warranty will not be void if you root your device.
[*] Xiaomi Stock ROM: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Xiaomi Stock ROM page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Xiaomi Flash Tool: If you are looking for the Official Xiaomi Flash Tool then head over to the Download Xiaomi Flash Tool page.