How to Flash Stock ROM using Phoenix USB Pro
Updated on August 4, 2021
These are instructions on how to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) on Allwinner Devices using the Phoenix USB Pro.
Caution: Flashing or installing Stock Firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixUSBPro Toll will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the method below.
Flash or install Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on the Computer. If in case USB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Phoenix Pro on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download Stock Firmware (.img based) of your Allwinner Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .img based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Now, Open PhoenixUSBPro.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
- Once Phoenix USB Pro is launched, Click on the Key Button from the Top and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix Pro.
- Click on the Image button Locate the .img firmware (you can find this file in the Stock ROM of your device).
- Now, Click on Start button.
- Now, you will be able to see a Big Green Tick on the left which means everything is ready to flash or install the firmware.
- Now, Hold the Volume Down key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer using the USB cable. While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Down Key. Once Phoenix Pro will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
- Now, Close Phoenix USB Pro application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] The above method only works with the Allwinner Devices that came with the .img format firmware.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) will wipe/delete the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before flashing or installing the firmware on the device.
[*] Alternative Tool: PhoenixSuit, PhoenixCard, LiveSuit are the best alternative tools that allow you to flash or install .img firmware on the Allwinner devices.
[*] Credits: PhoenixUSBPro is created and distributed by Allwinner Technology Co. LTD. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.