How to Flash Stock Rom using Phoenix USB Pro
Updated on September 1, 2020
These are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom on Android Devices using Phoenix USB Pro.
Requirements: Your Android Smartphone should have at-least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Flash stock rom using Phoenix USB Pro
- Download and install the Android USB Driver for your device on your Windows Computer. In case you have already installed the USB drivers for your Device then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Phoenix Pro on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your Computer.
- Now, open PhoenixUSBPro.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
- Once Phoenix USB Pro is launched, Click on the Key Button from the Top and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix Pro.
- Now, Click on the Image button Locate the .img firmware (you will find this file in the Stock Rom you have downloaded).
- Now, Click on Start button.
- Now, you will be able to see a Big Green Tick Mark on the left which means everything is ready to flash the firmware.
- Now, hold Volume Down key and connect your Android Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Now While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Down Key.
- Once Phoenix Pro will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
- Now, close Phoenix USB Pro application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
[*] tutorial only works with the firmware that comes in .img format only.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Phoenix USB Pro as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
[*] Alternative Tool: PhoenixSuit is the best alternative to the Phoenix USB Pro. You can Download PhoenixSuit or read How to use Phoenixsuit.