These are instructions on how to flash Stock firmware on any Huawei Smartphone or tablet using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
- Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
- Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
Step 4: Now Power Off your Huawei Device.
- Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isn’t started automatically.
- Update Process may takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.
[*] Alternative Method: You can also flash the Stock ROM on Huawei Device through without turning off the device. Firstly Make a New Folder in SD Card > Rename it to dload > Place the UPDATE.APP file in the dload folder in your memory card > Open Settings on your Huawei Smartphone > About Phone > System Update > Local Update.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to update or flash the stock rom on any Huawei Ascend smartphone.
[*] In case your Huawei smartphone is having bootloop then also you can follow the above tutorial but only if the recovery menu is working properly.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.