How to flash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool
Updated on September 1, 2020
These are the instructions to flash or install .cpb firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Tool.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .cpb firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Tool
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Computer. If Android Drivers is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download and install YGDP Tool on the computer (if you have already downloaded the tool on the computer, then avoid downloading it again).
- Open YGDP Flashing Tool (You can open it from the Start menu or directly from the installed folder C:\YLXZGJ > YGDP > YGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDP Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button:
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Flash Tool, then click on the Config button:
- Under the Select CPB File, Click on the Browse button and Locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash or install on your mobile device:
- Click on the Apply button.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed):
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Close the YGDP Flash Tool and disconnect your Mobile from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the YGDP Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
[*] Compatibility issue: If YGDP Flash Tool doesnt work in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, in that situation right click on the YGDP_Assembly.exe > Properties > Run this Program in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
[*] Driver: If you are looking for the USB Driver compatible with the YGDP Flash Tool, then head over to Coolpad Driver page.
[*] Credits: YGDP Flash Tool is created and distributed by Coolpad Group Limited. So full credit goes to them for the tool.