These are the instructions to root Lenovo A7000 smartphone using the SP Flash tool and rooting kit.
Requirements: Your device should have at least 10-20 percent of device battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Lenovo A7000
- Download and Install Android CDC Driver or Download and Install Android VCOM Driver on your computer.
- Download the Lenovo A7000 rooting package which contains Scatter File and a recovery file.
- Download and Extract SP Flash tool on your computer.
- After, extracting the SP Flash Tool, launch it.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, Click on Download Tab.
- In the download Tab, Click on the Scatter Loading Button.
- Now, locate the scatter file that you have downloaded in Step#2:
- Now, Click on Download Button in Sp Flash Tool to begin the flashing.
- Now, Power Off your Lenovo A7000 smartphone and remove the battery.
- Now, Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer using the usb cable without battery (if your device is not being detected by the computer automatically then press volume down or up key).
- Once, your device is successfully detected by the computer then SP Flash Tool will automatically flash the recovery package on your smartphone.
- Once, Flashing process is completed you will be able to see a green ring at the end of flashing.
- Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your smartphone from the computer.
- Thats It. Your device is rooted now. Restart it and check the root status using any Root Checker Application.
[*] Flashing the rooting Kit on your smartphone may delete your personal data, so please take a backup of your important data before following the above tutorial.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Lenovo USB Driver page.