These are instructions on how to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software to Flash or install the Stock Firmware on Qualcomm based Huawei smartphones and Tablets.
Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware using the Huawei Flash Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install .xml Firmware using Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
- Download and Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your Computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and install the Handset ProductLine Driver, Handset Driver, Qualcomm Driver and Visual C Plus Software on your Computer. Alternatively, you can also find the link of all 4 Drivers in the Tool folder aswell.
- Open QPBLFBML01.exe to Launch the Huawei Multi Download Tool.
- Once Huawei Multi Download Software is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Manufacture Checkbox and then Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Browse Button:
- Now, it will ask you to set up the password. Just Leave the Password column blank and click on the Set Button.
- Locate the .xml file from the firmware folder (to show you an example, we have chosen Huawei Glory Play 4X CHE-TL00 firmware).
- Click on the Next Button:
- You will be able to see the following window:
- Connect your Huawei Device to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode).
- Click on the Scan and Download Button to begin the Flashing Process:
- Flashing/installation process may take a couple of minutes to complete.
Once the Flashing/installation process is completed, disconnect your device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit).
[*] Huawei Firmware: If you are looking for the original Huawei Stock Firmware compatible with Huawei Multi Download Software, then head over to Huawei Firmware page.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the original Huawei USB Driver, then head over to Huawei USB Drivers page.
[*] Credits: Huawei Smartphone Multi-Download Software was created and distributed by Huawei Incorporation. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the Application for free.